CVI is a developer and manufacturer of specialized sustainable chemistry used in industrial coatings, printing, foodservice packaging, and advanced coatings for various industries.
From helping keeping food fresh, to keeping electronics manufacturing safe from static discharge, to keeping floors bacteria free, CVI‘s environmentally conscious solutions protect and enhance the materials that shape our world.
CVI Ltd. provides adhesives and functional coatings for industrial and consumer products.
In the Packaging and Consumer Goods business area we develop innovative solutions which address global consumer trends like the growing demand for more sustainable practices.
We manufacture a variety of Adhesives, such as Hot Melt Adhesives, Barrier Coatings, Water-Based Adhesives, Heat Seal Adhesives, Cohesive, Pressure Sensitive Adhesives, PUR Adhesives and Solvent-Based Adhesives.
Our specialty is in the packaging, barrier, laminating and heat-seal sectors.
Our Product Range:
We also offer Technical help and Coating sub-contracting – Email us for details.
• Economical, general purpose indoor tape.
• Splice and insulate wires up to 600V.
• Handles temperatures from -17°C to 80°C (0°F to 176°F).
• Resists abrasion, moisture, copper corrosion, alkaline and acid.
• Flame retardant.
• Polyvinyl chloride backing with rubber based adhesive.
• 100 Rolls per case – Weight 18 lbs per case